viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

Dominika cibulkova advances to final of the Mutua Madrid Open 2016

Rounding off a near-flawless display in style, Cibulkova thumped a 24th winner past the helpless Chirico. The 6-1, 6-1 victory takes the Slovak into her first Premier Mandatory final.

Considering the one-sided nature of the encounter, Cibulkova was surprisingly emotional as she saluted her camp: "Of course I'm always more emotional when I win. Even during the match. So it's part of me. But I was really, really happy, because today's match was not easy. I made it look easy.

"But I was playing just really well. I was dominating on the court and I was mentally very strong."

"I started today's match in the best way - I was really aggressive," she added. "I know what I want to play and I was just going for it. I didn't wait what's going to happen on the court.

No hay comentarios: