jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Kuznetsova vs bacsinszky. Order of play 31 march 2016

Kuznetsova vs bacsinszky
Head to head 2 0

Key Stat: Kuznetsova can break into the Top 10 for the first time since 2010 by winning the title in Miami this weekend.
BacsiTimea have combined to knock off three of the tournament's top five seeds in Miami. On Thursday, they'll set their sights on one another for a spot in the prestigious Miami final. Whether or not Bacsinszky emerges victorious, she wants the world to know that she intends to have many more chances at greatness. "I'm never satisfied," Bacsinszky told press after her impressive takedown of No.5 seed halep  on Tuesday. "You're going to probably see me around in the next years as well because I love what I do. I'm just going to try to improve and to be better every week, every day, every month, every year."

No hay comentarios: