miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Eugenie Bouchard into Quarter final of the Kuala Lumpur 2016

Against Nara she impressed once again, breaking four times to wrap up a 6-1, 6-2 victory.

"No match is easy. I was focused on every single point and I just tried to stay aggressive and that worked well today," Bouchard said.

Struggles on the court and injuries off it precipitated a slide down the rankings for Bouchard. However, with the help of new coach Thomas Hogstedt - whom she teamed up with last autumn - the Canadian is relishing the rebuilding process.

"I'm on the right path, but I'm not expecting it to come in one day," she added. "I know it's a long journey and I had a lot of time off because of injury. It's going to take a least a few months to get back to where I was, but I'm just trying to stay positive and focused on one tournament at a time.

"This is an opportunity to get more matches and that's what I need right now, so I'm happy I got two here already and I'm looking forward to a couple more, hopefully."

No hay comentarios: