viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

Eugenie Bouchard advances in Kuala Lumpur open 2016

Even a visit from the trainer midway through the second set failed to derail Bouchard, who recovered from a break down to close out the contest, 6-1, 6-4.

"She was a tough opponent. I felt like I played very aggressive and solid at the same time," Bouchard said. "I got a little dizzy at the beginning of the second set but I managed to fight through."

The conditions in the Malaysian capital have proved a thorn in the side of several players this week and they tested Bouchard physically and mentally: "It's pretty tough here - it's very humid in Malaysia. Sometimes I was seeing four balls instead of one! But the physio helped me a little bit and I just kept fighting, took it one point at a time and luckily managed to win it in two sets."

No hay comentarios: