miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Serena Williams has been voted WTA Player Of The Year 2015


Williams also pocketed $10,582,642 in 2015, second only to her own $12,385,572 from 2013. 
 "One of the factors for my results is just me being free and really enjoying the game, just really enjoying every time I'm out there," Williams said after winning Wimbledon. "Not that I didn't enjoy it before, but these last eight Grand Slams have come after I got really sick, and I have a different outlook on life now. Even though I'm super intense on the tennis court all the time, I have more fun now.
" And when asked during the summer about her personal highlights, Williams didn't just point to her on-court wins - she also pointed to her emotional return to a massive tournament she once dominated. "I think Indian Wells was pretty amazing," she said, referring to her comeback to the BNP Paribas Open for the first time in 14 years and reaching the semifinals before withdrawing due to a knee injury. "And I think Serena Slam 2.0 - winning Wimbledon - was pretty awesome, too."

No hay comentarios: