domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

Caroline Garcia conquers of the 2015 Engie Open de Limoges


Caroline Garcia, one of the leading WTA Rising Stars at the moment, came through at the Engie Open de Limoges in Limoges, France. 

A No.3-seeded wildcard into the event, she survived a pair of tough three-setters earlier on in the week before outdoing unseeded American Louisa Chirico in the final, 6-1, 6-3. 
 "I'm really happy with this victory," Garcia said afterwards. "I had some difficult moments today, but it was an incredible final and the fan support was amazing. It's never easy playing a final. 
 "It's been an incredible week for me. I've lived through a lot of emotions here." And just how special is it to win a title in her home country? 
"It's actually a relief to win here in France, and at a tournament I really appreciate. I'm really happy to finish with the title here." Garcia's biggest title came at the WTA International-level event in Bogotá, Colombia in 2014.

No hay comentarios: