domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Radwanska conquers 2015 Tianjin Open Tittle.


Radwanska didn't drop a set all week and that pattern continued in the final, as the No.2-seeded Pole broke five times - and was never broken herself - to race past Kovinic in just 58 minutes, 6-1, 6-2. 

 "I saw her here and she played really great tennis this week, so I didn't really expect to have an easy match or anything," Radwanska said of Kovinic. 
"But I was really solid from the beginning. I think I was just using the conditions a little bit better today, and maybe that's why the score was like that." 
 "She's Top 10, she's played a Grand Slam final, she's a huge player - I've watched a lot of her matches on TV but it's completely different when you step on the court and play against her," Kovinic said. "She hits very flat, and I was a little too far behind the baseline, which gave her the chance to be more aggressive. She moved me around the court a lot today and just played a really good match."

No hay comentarios: