viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

PLISKOVA VS RADWANSKA. SEMIS OF THE TIANJIN OPEN 2015


Pliskova was the first of the two to advance to the final four, blasting 11 aces and saving all five break points she faced to get past Timea Babos in an hour and one minute, 6-3, 6-2. 

 "I'm really happy with the win today, because it's my second win in a row in straight sets, though it wasn't as easy as the score looks," Pliskova said. "I think my serve was working pretty well today, and my shots from the baseline were solid as well. I'm happy that there were no complications out there.
" Radwanska, the No.2 seed, followed Pliskova into the semis with a 7-6(3), 6-2 victory over Elizaveta Kulichkova, digging out of a 5-3 hole to win the first set then cruising through the second set. "I'd never played her, and it's always tricky to play someone for the first time," Radwanska said after the match. "She was playing really powerful from both sides, and not really making any mistakes, so every point I had to win myself. The first set was really tough, and the tie-break was important."

No hay comentarios: