martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI ADVANCES TO CHINA OPEN 2015. WANG OUT


Facing Wang Qiang, a Chinese wildcard who had beaten her at Kuala Lumpur in 2013, Wozniacki was in trouble early - she fell behind 5-3 in the first set - but the match turned on a dime from there, the No.8-seeded Dane winning 10 games in a row to completely run away with a 7-5, 6-0 triumph.

 Wozniacki didn't just have more winners on the day, 15 to 13, but far fewer unforced errors, 18 to 31. "It was a slow start. She started off playing pretty well - but I kind of stood a little too far back behind the baseline and let her play her game," Wozniacki said afterwards. "Once I started stepping in a little bit and took the ball a little earlier, I felt like I was more in control and I started to play better."

No hay comentarios: