lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA IN PRESS CONFERENCE. WIMBLEDON 2015


Q. Just talk about you're playing great again and why? 
 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Well, I just feel much better than in the beginning of the year. And also, I think the surface also makes a huge difference. Everything is just easier for me. I already have bad times right now, a few months ago. 
 Q. I remember talking about it at Roland Garros when you lost early, you seemed to be upset. But then you left Roland Garros and you came to England and all of a sudden you changed. What happened there? 
 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Yeah, well, of course losing first round is always disappointing. I wasn't happy at all. Well, I have some days off. Well, that was a lot of actually time that I had. That's why I also took the wild card to Nottingham, to play some more matches. Especially the grass season was a little bit longer this year. And, you know, I think more matches also give me more confidence. And, you know, I was feeling good from the beginning. That's why I just keep going in Eastbourne. I had a lot of good matches against top players. 
 Q. Did you tell yourself something different when you got home and you were having problems? Did you say, I need to do something different? 
 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Well, when I was practicing, everything was okay. I just couldn't do the same things during the matches, and that was it. That's why I just needed more matches. I think I just needed those couple of months to work on that, and I think that works very well.

No hay comentarios: