viernes, 5 de junio de 2015

NEWS FINAL ROLAND GARROS 2015. SERENA WILLIAMS


Serena, you were visibly unwell on court on Thursday. 
When did you start to feel ill, and what has been going on over the past 24 hours? 

"I started to feel unwell around the third or fourth round and I felt really terrible during the semis against Timea. I'm actually not sure how I got through the match and when it was over I just kind of collapsed. I couldn't move. I saw the tournament doctor on site and since I came home I've been resting - I just could not practice today." 

 Any idea what the problem is? 

"I think I have some kind of flu, which makes it tough, because it's just a matter of resting and keeping hydrated - there's not much else I can do. I've felt really cold so I'm just fighting that, trying to sweat it out. A doctor is coming to see me here at home in about 20 minutes and we'll see if he can do anything else to help, but I don't think there's anything. It's just time. I need time and obviously don't have a lot of it but it helps that I can be at my apartment and have my family and friends with me."

No hay comentarios: