sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

BELINDA BENCIC CONQUERS THE EASTBOURNE 2015


After spending an hour and 49 minutes splitting the first two sets, the first going to Bencic, 6-4, and the second going to Radwanska, 6-4, Bencic completely pulled away in the third set, needing just 24 minutes to take it at love for a 6-4, 4-6, 6-0 victory and the first WTA title of her blossoming career.

At 18 years and 109 days, Bencic is the youngest player to win a Premier-level title since New Haven back in 2008, where Caroline Wozniacki - 18 years and 43 days at the time - won her first Premier title. "The match started very well for me, actually.
 I was very focused and I really played very freely," Bencic said afterwards. "Of course I was disappointed I didn't close out the second set, and I was also starting to get a little tired - it was a lot of running out there, and we had some long rallies out there too.

No hay comentarios: