miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

Bacsinszky advances to semis in roland garros 2015. the best moments

Bacsinszky looked headed for a routine straight set victory as she won the first set, 6-4, them jumped out a 3-1 lead in the second set, but Van Uytvanck broke back and caught up to 3-all, 4-all, even 5-all. But the No.23-seeded Swiss ripped one last down-the-line backhand winner to close it out, 6-4, 7-5. 


 "I know people like to write about who is the favorite and who has pressure, who has no pressure, but we are equal when we step on the tennis court," Bacsinszky said afterwards. 
"She deserved that spot in the quarterfinal. It means she's playing really well. I wasn't feeling like the favorite today. 
That's why I just played my game and tried to find the solution like before. It was a great experience for me."

No hay comentarios: