domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

SERENA WILLIAMS INTO 2 ROUND OF THE MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2015


After Williams needed just 21 minutes to capture the first set, Brengle showed her fighting spirit at the start of the second set - she fought off five break points in a seven-deuce game to get on the board and take a 1-0 lead. 



But the No.1-seeded Williams ran off the next six games to wrap things up. Williams' match numbers were great, too - she had a 2:1 ratio of winners to errors (36 to 18) and hit five aces, including three in a row to dig out of triple break point while serving out the first set. 
 "I was able to win good today, but she's been playing really well," Williams said. "I've been following her results. She got to the semifinals of her last clay court event and she's been having some good wins. 
 "When I play a person I know has done well or is doing well, I have to be really focused every point."

No hay comentarios: