sábado, 9 de mayo de 2015

PETRA KVITOVA CONQUERS OF THE MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2015.


A day after becoming the first player to beat Williams this year, snapping the World No.1's 27-match winning streak with a comprehensive 6-2, 6-3 victory, the No.4-seeded Kvitova picked up right where she left off against Kuznetsova, trading holds in the first two games of the final but then reeling off nine games in a row to build a 6-1, 4-0 lead, ripping winner after winner in front of a mesmerized crowd.

"I knew that I had to play aggressively because Svetlana's a great player on clay, and the last time we played in Paris, I lost to her when we played the normal rallies," Kvitova revealed. "So I knew that I had to make a lot of winners, and I knew I that had to go for the volley if I got the opportunity.

No hay comentarios: