martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

KVITOVA WIN´S, IN THE MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2015. Vandeweghe out


Kvitova started the second round encounter brightly enough, but from a set up she rapidly lost her way, Vandeweghe reeling off five straight games to force a decider. When Kvitova then coughed up a couple of unforced errors to slip 0-30 behind in the first game of the third set, this freefall looked in danger of being terminal. 



 Despite struggling for consistency, she stuck to her guns, a couple of positive points helping the Czech escape with her serve intact. This was just the tonic to revive her fortunes, and as the set neared its conclusion it was Vandeweghe that flinched, a string of mistakes gift wrapping the decisive break in the eighth game. "I'm happy with my two wins here so far, because every match on clay helps," Kvitova said. 
"I don't really have big expectations because I'm still getting back into it after my time off. I'm just trying to play as many matches as I can to get ready for the French Open.
"I took a month off and it was good for me. 
Of course I still need time to get back to my best and I think this will take time - I'm patient!"

No hay comentarios: