viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

IVANOVIC WIN´S OVER VEKIC IN THE FRENCH OPEN 2015


The No.7-seeded Ivanovic was on complete fire early on, reeling off seven games in a row for a 6-0, 1-0 lead. She wasn't out of the woods yet - Vekic held to get on the board and then broke for a 2-1 lead - but Ivanovic got right back on the horse, winning five of the next six games to close it out, 6-0, 6-3. 


 Ivanovic ripped 19 winners in the 52-minute match - a winner every two or three minutes - and coupled that with just 11 unforced errors. Vekic, meanwhile, hit nine winners to 23 unforced errors in the match. Ivanovic was pushed to three sets in her first and second rounds, but this time was at a new level. 
 "After the first two matches I really started to get a little bit of feeling and groove, and I had an easy day yesterday," Ivanovic said. 
"Today I really had a strict game plan. I had an idea what I wanted to do, and obviously the confidence from the first two matches helped me in today's performance, as well.

No hay comentarios: