viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

CORNET INTO 2 WEEK OF THE FRENCH OPEN 2015


The match was a complete contrast in styles, Lucic-Baroni blasting her big serve and groundstrokes for 41 winners, while Cornet mixed in her trademark spins, angles and drop shots for a quieter 25 winners. But Lucic-Baroni had more than twice the unforced errors as Cornet, 59 to 26, and at the end of the day the No.29-seeded Cornet was just too solid, edging Lucic-Baroni to the finish line, 4-6, 6-3, 7-5. 


 "The crowd was amazing once more today. They really helped me get through the tough times on the court," Cornet said. 
"Mirjana was playing very aggressively and I had to play with all my heart, and the crowd behind me like that was helping me a lot, giving me a lot of energy to keep going and not let go. 
 "I owe them a lot today, because I think I went over my limits."

No hay comentarios: