lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI IN PRESS CONFERENCE. INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA 2015


Caroline Wozniacki is known for her running, not just her tennis ability. 
Last November, the Dane ran the New York City marathon raising more than US$80,000 for charity. But if you see a tennis player running around the cobbled streets of Rome it will more than likely be Wozniacki after she admitted she went on an extended jog while in Madrid last week. 
 Wozniacki of course is looking to add to the one trophy she won in Kuala Lumpur and two finals. 
 “I still do a lot of running,” she said. “Basically every day, not the long runs that I’m used to. 
In Madrid Ijust felt like doing a 10 mile run and Idid that. 
 “I enjoy the clay now. I think I’ve played well and I’m feeling quite good about my about my game. I had to be here and I’meven more excited for the French Open coming up.
” Wozniacki could be set for an early second round meeting with Victoria Azarenka with the Belarusian playing Casey Dellacqua in the first round. 
 “It’s fine,” she said. 
“This year no match is easy for me. 
It is a hard draw for me.”

No hay comentarios: