lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA 2015


It has not been the season that Ana Ivanovic will have hoped for. 
A best tournament result of a last four spot in Monterrey is what the 27-year-old has to show for a campaign marred by a broken toe. 
 But the smiley, confident Serbian is looking forward to a better showing in Rome as she looks ahead towards repeating her 2008 French Open triumph on arguably her preferred surface of the red clay. “It hasn’t really been the season I hoped for,” she admitted.
“But I feel like I’m starting to pick up my form. I did a lot of hard work and hard work always gets results. 
 “I really hope within the next week I can really hit my form. I still feel there’s a lot of tournaments coming up. 
 “The toe is fine now. It was bothering me until Miami but now it is OK. I’ve been able to work normally, more than just an hour on court. It is definitely good.
“I definitely love clay still, it’s one of my favourite surfaces because I feel like you can build the points. You can vary your game and this is really exciting for me. 
That’s where I fell in love with the game. 
On the other hand it’s the best time in Europe, being close to home. 
There are some beautiful cities to compete in.”

No hay comentarios: