miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

NEWS FAMILY CIRCLE CUP 2015: EUGENIE BOUCHARD IN PRESS CONFERENCE


"I felt like I hadn't played enough matches in my past couple of tournaments. I'd gotten knocked out earlier than I would've wanted to," Bouchard said at Monday's All Access Hour. 
"I had a two to three week gap here and it just seemed like a perfect fit, so we thought about it at the last second after Miami, and if I could get a wildcard. The tournament was nice enough to give me one, so here I am. "I have great memories from Charleston as well, so it's just great to be back again." For the World No.7, the Family Circle Cup is a chance to get some more matches, something she's been craving - that became evident when she was asked if she was happy with her start to the year. "No," she replied. 
"Unless I win every tournament I'm never going to be happy. But I know that's impossible. I just want to do better every year, and one thing I want to work on this year is consistency - I had a good tournament in Australia, but I want to do it at all the other tournaments, not just the Grand Slams. I want to see every tournament as important and really just do well at all of them.
" And after such a breakthrough 2014 season, there are times Bouchard will have a lot to defend as 2015 goes on, including here - she reached the semifinals last year. But she's not thinking that way. "It only makes it tougher mentally," she said. 
"It kind of brings you to the past, or even into the future, thinking that you'll have to defend this result next year - but it's important to stay in the moment.

No hay comentarios: