viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

Dominika Cibulkova will be out for approximately three months as she undergoes surgery for the Achilles injury


Dominika Cibulkova, who reached her first Grand Slam final and cracked the Top 10 during a breakthrough 2014 season, will be out of action until the grass court season now as she will undergo surgery to repair the left Achilles injury that has bothered her for years.

 "I have been having difficulties with my Achilles on and off for several years now," Cibulkova said in a statement to the media. "As the inflammation in my Achilles hasn't improved and after consulting my team and my doctor, I have decided to do a routine surgery. It is never an easy decision to make and I will be disappointed to miss a number of upcoming events but fixing my chronic injury is more important at this stage. 
The plan is to do the surgery on Monday and I am looking forward to making a full recovery in the near future with the goal of being 100% ready for the grass court season."

No hay comentarios: