domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI CONQUERS KUALA LUMPUR 2015


Wozniacki hadn't even come close to dropping a set all week, but Dulgheru was on her game early in the match, using her heavy topspin groundstrokes to get the first break of the match and build a 3-1 lead and, after letting go of that break, breaking again en route to taking the opening set, 6-4. 

 But the No.1-seeded Wozniacki got right back on the horse, reeling off 11 points in a row to kick off the second set and then storming out to a 5-0 lead in the third en route to a 4-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory. 

 "I think she played well the whole match," Wozniacki said. "She tried to play aggressive and take the ball early. 
But I knew she had a tough match yesterday, so I just kept playing my game and kept trying to put pressure on her. I think I stepped it up in the second and third sets, and it paid off."

No hay comentarios: