domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

PETRA KVITOVA IN DUBAI 2015. DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS


Kvitova, the 2013 Dubai champion, met the Managing Director of the SMCCU Nasif Kayed, who shared some information about Emirati culture. The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Tournament second seed said 

“Dubai is one of my favourite destinations for sure. I have won here, and have been here for vacation, so it’s always nice to come here. I feel well, I’ve had a good start to the year, I won a trophy already, so I will try to win another." Petra also enjoyed traditional Arabic coffee and dates, “I like the dates, they’re very sweet. The Arabic coffee is different,
I’m glad I tried it.” Action in the WTA Tournament begins today, Sunday 15 February, and features defending champion Venus Williams, Petra Kvitova, French Open and WTA Finals runner-up Simona Halep, former Dubai winners Agnieszka Radwanska and Caroline Wozniacki, Brisbane runner-up Ana Ivanovic, Australian Open semi-finalist Ekaterina Makarova and recent Sydney semi-finalist Angelique Kerber. 
Tickets are still available for every day from the box office.

No hay comentarios: