martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

Caroline Wozniacki tried a new sport this week ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships 2015


2011 Dubai champion Caroline Wozniacki tried a new sport this week ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, when she tried her luck at sand boarding in the spectacular dunes outside Dubai. 

 After a few attempts she mastered the skill, “I really enjoyed it, it was definitely fun and I nailed a couple of runs. This hill wouldn’t be steep for experts, but for me it is!”
The tournament third seed said “I’m feeling good, I’ve been practicing hard and I’m looking forward to playing. I’ve always played well here, and have won this tournament in the past, so that brings me some confidence but it’s a tough field and there’s no easy matches.
” Wozniacki begins her campaign for her second Dubai title today, meeting former US Open winner Samantha Stosur on Centre Court in the third match after 12noon.

No hay comentarios: