domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Sloane Stephens Visit the Great Euro Circus, they said. Australian Open 2015


Visit the Great Euro Circus, they said. A nice way to spend your day off, they said. 

The perfect way to relax before the Hobart International gets going, they said. What they hadn’t said to Sloane Stephens was that her visit would end with a cameo appearance as a glamorous assistant to a knife-thrower. Not exactly how most people unwind on their day off. But Stephens, a big fan of the Big Top, leapt at the chance – and then stood very, very still as eight blades lodged themselves inches from her head and body. There may have been a yelp or three, but be honest – can you blame her?
“I like it here,” she admits. “It’s small, it’s quiet, it’s easy-going ahead of the Australian Open – it’s not too crazy or too hectic. 
 “I have a few favourite restaurants, I know the courts pretty well, and I know my way around. Hobart’s been good to me so far, so I’ll keep coming back until that changes.”

No hay comentarios: