jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

SERENA WILLIAMS INTO FINAL OF THE AUSTRALIA OPEN 2015. PRESS CONFERENCE


Q. What impressed you most about her game? First time you played her. 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I was impressed by her ability to stay in the match. You know, she never let up at all till the end. I think that is a really great quality to have. 
 Q. What were you most happy about with your game today? 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I was just happy to get through it today. And I think I was able to serve big when I needed to. So that really helped me out a lot. 
 Q. What does her ball feel like compared to other players you go up against? 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: She hits a very, very hard ball, but she also hits it very deep. So it's a little different trying to prepare for that. But, yeah, so I wasn't ready really for that. 


 Q. How is your health? You've been coughing a lot during and after matches. Is that something that's been bothering you for a long time or just the last week or so? 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: Just the last week, but I'm doing much better. Much better today. Every day I'm getting better. So, yeah, I'm feeling a lot better than I did the past couple of days. 
 Q. You said on court you were surprised; didn't expect to be in the finals this time. 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah. 
 Q. Just because of Hopman Cup? You won Singapore, the US Open, why were you thinking it wouldn't set up for you here? 
 SERENA WILLIAMS: Wow, put it that way. Yeah, I didn't play well, I don't think, at Hopman. I was so off. I felt like I wasn't moving well. I just wasn't feeling great on the court. It's been so long since I've even been in a final here. I was kind of like, Oh, let me just try. My theory now is to relax and play the match as best as I can. When I step on the court and hear the announcer, I don't have to win anymore. I can just relax and have fun.

No hay comentarios: