miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

NIKE SPORTSWEAR “THE AW77″. FEATURING MARIA SHARAPOVA. THE BEST PICS OF THE DAY


Our second installation of the work David Sims and Karl Templer have created for the iconic Nike Sportwear AW77 features the more gracious aspect of sport. 
Tennis star Maria Sharapova, is a name that represents the elegant side of tennis while there is not questioning her passion for the game. 



Her approach to the game is often expressed in her look and how she presents herself so what better way to represent “THE AW77″. 
 “My sport involves fashion. So I get to express my individuality through what I wear on court. But, I also must feel comfortable for competition. This also transmits to off the court.” 
“Compared to what we have to do on the tennis court, photo shoots might be considered an easier task. I think at these photo shoots and being around many people, it’s all about just focusing on yourself and just being comfortable. 


It’s actually a little similar to tennis games. 
When you go inside the court, there are so many people around and talking and having opinions, but it’s just you and the opponent and that’s it.” Maria Sharapova

No hay comentarios: