jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

Ekaterina Makarova in Press Conference; GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2014,


Q: What has happened with you this match? Were you too tired from your flight from Singapore or there is another reason for your not so good performance tonight? 
A: Today was tough for me. I didn`t show my best tennis. She played really good and didn`t give me any chances. She was too aggressive. We played in Beijing. It was like 3 hours and was a good fight. Now it is the end of the season and was very tough for me to show my best tennis. 

 Q: Probably the surface is too slow for your style of play? 
 A: I can say that I don`t really like this service. It is tough for me. In Moscow was the same in Singapore also. 

 Q: Are you happy with your season? 
A: For me the 2014 was very good. Maybe the end of the season is not so good but in general I am happy with my results.

No hay comentarios: