viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

ALIZE CORNET IN PRESS CONFERENCE INTO GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2014


Q: Do you feel now more relaxed after your first win in the tournament so probably you could prepare yourself more easily for the next match tomorrow? 
It is tough to prepare myself easily for tomorrow because it will be the toughest match of the group as Muguruza is playing amazing since the beginning of the week. I played quite solid today and I am happy with my performance. Of course it is good to still be in the race and to have chances to reach the semifinals.

Q: Muguruza said that she feels very comfortable on this surface because it is not so quick and she could deliver good shots. What about you? 
I think the surface is fast (smiling). I can see that she feels confident in this tournament. My match today was better than two days ago. I hope tomorrow will be even better. It will be a challenge to play against Garbine here but I have all my chances. I will try my best. It is all about fighting in this tournament. 

 Q: It seemed to be very easy match for you especially in the first set. But was it just like that on the court or you? 
It seemed easy in the first set but in tennis match it is never easy. Makarova is 11 in the world and she is a very good player. Even if she wasn`t at her best today she is very dangerous all the time so I had to be very solid till the end. I think one of the key moments was in the first set when I could be 3:1 down but finally I win these two games and I had the lead by 3:1.
This is a great win for me because she is almost a top 10 player.

No hay comentarios: