martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

SERENA WILLIAMS WIN´S OVER PIRONKOVA INTO CHINA OPEN 2014.


The No.1-seeded Williams, who had gone to three sets against the Bulgarian in both of their previous meetings, was in no such mood this time, taking her out in just an hour and 12 minutes, 6-2, 6-3.



"Tonight I was aware that I wanted to start out strong, and I think that was the main difference," Williams, who lost the first five games of her first round match here, commented. "I was just trying to make sure I was able to win a game early on." Williams is one of four players who have already qualified for the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global, along with Maria Sharapova, Simona Halep and Petra Kvitova. Kvitova had a day off Tuesday but Sharapova and Halep were both in action, the No.4-seeded Sharapova beating Elina Svitolina, 6-2, 6-2, and the No.2-seeded Halep making it past Chinese wildcard Zhu Lin, 7-5, 6-4

No hay comentarios: