martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Agnieszka Radwanska in press conference. Us Open 2014


Q. Can you talk about the match? It was a pretty dominating performance and a good way to start a Grand Slam campaign, yeah?

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Yeah. Well, we didn't play before so we didn't know what to expect. Actually, we know each other from the junior events and for a long time now, but then never played against each other. Well, first match is always tricky, but I think today everything was working my way. Pretty good start for me.

Q. Coming into the tournament with a win up in Montreal, talk about your thoughts coming in. Do you feel like you're in good form and ready to make a long run here?

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Well, I hope so. Of course I had a lot of good matches on the way here. Especially in Montreal. A lot of good matches against top players and a couple of good wins. So of course that gives me more confident than before. Hopefully I will play in the same good level here.

Q. You have not gotten past the fourth round here before. Is there something about this that creates a little bit more challenge for you, or do you think you're maybe now more ready to get deeper into the tournament?

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA: Of course. I think like you're saying, this is the only Grand Slam I was in the quarterfinals, so I will do everything to do that. I hope even deeper, but let's focus on that first and then we will see.

No hay comentarios: