lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

SIMONA HALEP TOP 3 RANKING WTA. 9 JUNE 2014


BUCHAREST, Romania 9 JUNE 2014.

She may not have come away with her first Grand Slam title at Roland Garros, but there's still some icing on the runner-up cake for Simona Halep - not only does she go from No.5 to No.3 on the Road To Singapore leaderboard this week, she rises from No.4 to No.3 on the WTA Rankings, passing Agnieszka Radwanska and raising the bar on her Romanian ranking record.
 "Of course it's amazing to be Top 3," Halep said. "It has been coming very fast. I didn't expect this last year. But now that I am here I have to enjoy the moment and take more confidence from it.
 "I'm here, and I feel like I can do anything on the court." Halep's rise could continue at Wimbledon - she's roughly 1000 points behind the World No.2, Li Na.

No hay comentarios: