viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

NEWS TODAY: ANA IVANOVIC IN QFS. VAMOS ANA!!


Ana Ivanovic knows what to expect when she faces Carla Suarez Navarro today. The Serbian star beat Maria Sharapova on Thursday to set up a quarter-final at Foro Italico. And Ivanovic believes she is in for a different challenge against Navarro. She said: “It will be a different match, more similar to the one I played the other day. “Carla is a very good player on clay, very confident, uses spin well. I am going to talk to my coach and come up with a tactic, but I have to stay focussed and hope it’s going to be a very good match.” Ivanovic blew off the cobwebs to beat Sharapova for the first time in seven years. And afterwards she said: “I didn’t even think about that going into match. “I know that every match is an opportunity. I could have played even better, but I was really happy. Anytime you lose you talk of revenge. “I am a very emotional player and when I made a good shot I want to give a credit to myself. Playing Maria I think was a very tough job for both of us, I tried to do the things I practice, build on the match I had in mind and I am very pleased.”

No hay comentarios: