viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013


Q: Ana, it was a match which you would like to forget. What happened in the third set? 
A: It was a tough and strange match. She started very well but after some games I managed to get back in the score. Perhaps I got too relaxed after taking the second set because I knew that I am through. The emotions were too strong.

 Q: What do you have to improve in your game for tomorrow? 
A: First of all, I have to recover. My performance in the third set is not my normal game. 

Q: Where were the drop shots that you made in the match with Stosur? 
A: I was not on the court /smiles/, no need to talk about the drop shots in this situation. Very strange match, I repeat. 

Q: Do you have a special program for recovering?
 A: Some massage, ice bath, dinner. I will try to sleep well because yesterday we finished too late and I could not sleep enough. 

No hay comentarios: