sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

SIMONA HALEP IN PRESS CONFERENCE. KREMLIN CUP 2013, BANK OF MOSCOW

Q. Simona, you played 4 times in finals this year and won all four times? Are you going to continue this tradition in Moscow?
Simona Halep: It’s really hard to say now that tomorrow I will win. Samantha is a top player, she plays really good. It will be a tough match but I will just believe in my chance and will try my best tomorrow.

Q. What made the difference in today’s match against Pavlyuchenkova because the score is pretty much convincing?
S. H.: Yes, the score looks like it was very easy to win but it wasn’t because she was playing really good. Today I moved very well on court and I hit the ball very strong. She didn’t move so well today or I just hit the ball very strong. And I felt very good and I moved good.

Q. Could you compare the class of the game of your yesterday’s opponent Alisa Kleybanova and your today’s Russian opponent? You know that Alisa had a break. 
S. H.: Both of them are very good players. Kleybanova was also top 20, I think 2 years ago. But she had health problems and now she is coming back. Pavlyuchenkova was also top player and she is also now. They are playing strong, hit strong, both of them. But I think Kleybanova has a different game, hit a little bit stronger, she wants to hit every ball. Pavlyuchenkova is playing more intelligent.

Q. You had a really break through the season this year. You won four titles and maybe you are going to have another one. So you obviously raised your game. What do you think you need to even upgrade during the offseason? 
S. H.: I want to make physical preparation for the offseason, to believe more in my game, to be more aggressive than I am now, I want to improve my serve. 

Q. You keep on beating Russian players. Can you say that Russian players are easy opponents for you?
S. H.: No, they are not. They are very strong. Every time that I play against them I’m nervous before. In juniors was the same thing. They are playing very good. They are fighting girls.

No hay comentarios: