miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

SAMANTHA STOSUR IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013


Q: First match for you in the Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champions. What are your thoughts on the court, the audience, how do you feel in Sofia?
SS: Arena Armeec is a really nice stadium to play in, it's a good size. The crowd that are here, I think they enjoy the tennis, it would be nice for a few more to come but hopefully we're playing good tennis for them to want to come back. It is certainly nice place to play in. 

 Q: Over the last two weeks you played really well, so do you have any regrets that the season is almost over? 
SS: Of course, you wish that your form could last a little bit longer, but I'm certainly happy to take a break after this weekend, go home and take a rest before next year. Hopefully, next year I can find some good form a little bit earlier and maybe then I'll have some more weeks to keep playing. 

 Q: Did you ever think that you could lose the match, after Vesnina got the 3-0 lead in the second set? 
SS I mean, when you trail 3-0 you consider the possibility of losing the set, but I managed to stay positive and I knew that if I didn't really "pick up" my game again then it could certainly get very difficult. 

 Q: Do you feel tired at the end of the season?
SS: Certainly I have enough left to keep going here if I make it to the final. I definitely like to do that, but yeah, sure, everyone's tired and ready to take a break. Well, I'm here, still in the event to give a 100% in every single match. 

 Q: What are your thoughts on Ana Ivanovic and her victory over Tsvetana Pironkova yesterday? 
SS: I thought she played very well, it looked like she's hitting a lot of winners, forcing the play, being aggressive and that's what she loves to do. When I play her tomorrow I certainly need to be aware of that, we played just two weeks ago in Moscow, so I can look back on that match as well and hopefully I can play similar to tonight.

No hay comentarios: