jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

ANASTASIA PAVLYUCHENKOVA IN PRESS CONFERENCE. KREMLIN CUP, BANK OF MOSCOW


Q. Anastasia, do you think you won thank to the fact Maria Kirilenko is not in her best form right now? 
AP: I prefer to think I won thank to the fact I played well. I think I played evenly as I was motivated to win.

Q. Could you please to tell about your doubles match today?
AP:  Yaroslava said she didn`t warm up enough and wanted to play some more. I told her to warn me about things like that next time. Kleybanova and Voskoboeva stayed quite relaxed ,started to hit a backhand and managed to win.

Q. Your next opponent is going to be Hantukhova or Dolonc. What do you  think of them?
AP:  I`ve never played with Dolonc – only in junior matches. With Hantukhova I played about four times and always won. I will watch their match tomorrow and will motivate myself.

Q. Seems like you lost weight since the Federation Cup?

AP: Thank you. I think it`s the Korean virus is the reason of it. I also work out.

Q. You still haven`t decided anything about where to go – to Sophia or the Federation Cup?
AP: No, I am still thinking of it.

Q. How do you find the atmosphere here at the Kremlin Cup?

AP: Regarding today`s matches – I was pleased with the packed stadium. There were so many people who came to support. It`s amazing.

No hay comentarios: