martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. KREMLIN CUP, BANK OF MOSCOW


Q: It’s not your first time in Moscow.  You played here, even beat the Russians within the Fed Cup tie. What do you associate Moscow with?
A.I.: I have a lot of nice memories about Moscow. Last year we came here for the Fed Cup, we didn’t expect a lot. During the tournament I also had a nice time with my mom – walked around Red Square, saw ballet. This was very special!

Q: You’ve mentioned the curiosity about Moscow sites. Are there any sites left that you would like to discover?
A.I.: If you have any suggestions, I definitely would like to see new things. We changed the hotel – we supposed to live in another one, so I didn’t have time to look around.

Q: What about Cathedral of Christ the Savior?
A.I: I think we’ve been there during Fed Cup, because we are also orthodox.

Q: You had a great week, played lots of matches. How do you feel now?
A.I.: Yes, I just arrived last night, so I’m a little bit tired. Hopefully I can have another day in between tomorrow, and practice a little bit more. I feel good. More confidence is coming from last week. I really hope I can perform as well this week.

Q: We have two tournament on the same week Fed Cup and WTA the tournament of champions, that year Kirilenko and Vinci have to make a choice where to play, don`t you think that there tournament perhaps should held the different weeks or maybe the players must be required to take part in?
A.I.: Oh, I was in that situation last year and that is not the best situation to be. I personally think the tournaments should be the different weeks because in one way it is your honor  to play Fed Cup…you want to be there for your team, on the other hand for your own career and own ranking, obviously Sofia is better. But it is very – very hard decision I had that choice in the Fed Cup last year, so you know for me it was very special moment to reach the final.  

Q: The official poster and the official web-site you are featured, you are the one of three players featured there even though we are having quite a few Russians there. Is it you flattering to you to be featured as one of the biggest there?
A.I.: Yeah, definitely. Thank you so much it is very flattering and it is really a great honor for me and I am really-really happy to see that as a part of this event.

Q: You respect this tournament in Sofia how is it improved for you to participate? Do you get a wild card?
A.I.: Yes, for me it is very important, I mean, it is the best way to play in Istanbul, it is very nice to finish the season there, but it is really great because I played in Bali and I won it twice, it is special memories for me I had a lot of nice memories from the last year.

Q: You played this European championships in Bali you one it than it moved to Sofia and there is information it is going to move again where would you like it to move, any idea? 
A.I.:  I think it is moving next year, but a lot of tournaments are moving to Asia and the championships obviously going to Singapore. So, I hope I will be in Singapore next year.

Q: There have been some changes in the team could you say what were there changes and who is that company you are here with in Moscow?
A.I.: After Wimbledon I stayed with my coach that time and I start working with Nemanen, he is Serbian and also Zlatko, he is my fitness coach, he also works with Serbian team. For me I`m very happy in that environment here this week and my Mum is here as well.

Q: You are slimmer, you lost some weight from the beginning of career and you are looking more attractive, could you share your secret!
A.I.: I`ve just got some photos from last year I look much stronger now *laughing* We work out very hard and stress also…but it is really good and now I have my fitness coach travelling with me so I have to be in fit in order to compete with top players, you know, when you see Serena, you really need to start up *laughing*

No hay comentarios: